The cantilever racking is specifically designed to store long loads such as beams, profiles, pipes and lumber.
This solution allows the handling of loads through lifting systems such as forklifts, mobile cranes etc.
The system usually consists of columns with a vertical beam and one or two horizontal beams at the base, to provide stability. There are also a series of fixed arms on which the load is placed.
- Easy to assemble: the parts are designed to allow quick and easy assembly of the shelves.
- Structure of great simplicity and strength.
- All the elements involved are easily composed and allow excellent mobility.
- Management of a wide range of stocks.
- Light cantilever: metal shelving suitable for the storage of long and not particularly heavy materials.
- Cantilever IPE 90: self-supporting metal shelving particularly suitable for the storage of heavy materials.
- Cantilever 102-152: allows the creation of warehouses sized for specific needs.
- Racks: self-supporting metal shelving suitable for vertical storage.
With cantilever racks, handling times are reduced as stocks are easily accessible, improving productivity within the company.
Tecnotelai can take care of all the activities related to the assembly carried out with precision by professionals in the sector.